On September 30, 2018 the board engaged in a strategic planning session, observing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, to identify important areas of focus to guide the work of the board over the next three years. This planning session resulted in the following foci and strategic goals:
Updates on action items:
- Increased PD offerings in 2019
- Increased access to PD events through Zoom
- Redesigned website has been unveiled
- Development of descriptions of accreditation changes
- Application submitted to become an affiliate of TESOL International
The board would be grateful for any feedback or suggestions for future planning.